team nd  Index du Forum
Connexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
My Body Welsh Modern Plays
feltugav
MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 19:07 (2017)  My Body Welsh Modern Plays --> Répondre en citant

My Body Welsh (Modern Plays)
by Tara Robinson
rating: ( reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK My Body Welsh (Modern Plays)
READ BOOK My Body Welsh (Modern Plays)

Jones and Davis are fighting.
There's a skeleton in the well.
There's more to being Welsh than having the accent, isn't there?

Written for a single performer, Tara Robinson and Steffan Donnelly's My Body Welsh is a lyrical thriller which guides the audience through Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch and into a world of slippery small-town myth-making.

My Body Welsh is a vibrant, part-bilingual piece of contemporary theatre that investigates the role storytelling plays in constructing national identity.

My Body Welsh was published to coincide with Invertigo Theatre's tour of the play in January 2017.

Details:
price: $10.71
bound: 80 pages
publisher: Bloomsbury Methuen Drama (January 31, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1350040304, 978-1350040304,
weight: 2.9 ounces (
filesize:

My Body Welsh (Modern Plays) kindle pdf book macbook mobile

1,,,,product,,,,rating,,,,9.82,,,,Postage,,,,not,,,,specified,,,,Find,,out,,more,,about,,the,,cookies,,we,,useDVD,,,,&,,,,Blu-ray,,,,New,,,,ReleasesBestselling,,,,DVDs,,,,Bestselling,,,,Blu-ray,,,,Coming,,,,Soon,,,,Genres,,,,Action/Adventure,,,,Children's,,,,Comedy,,,,DocumentariesDrama,,,,Family,,,,GeneralHorror,,,,Science,,,,FictionThriller,,,,TV,,,,SeriesWesterns,,,,&,,,,War,,,,Browse,,,,by,,,,Director,,,,Martin,,,,ScorseseAlfred,,,,Hitchcock,,,,Ridley,,,,Scott,,,,Wes,,,,Anderson,,,,Woody,,,,Allen,,,,Tim,,,,BurtonQuentin,,,,Tarantino,,,,Browse,,,,by,,,,Actor,,,,Meryl,,,,Streep,,,,Robert,,,,De,,,,Niro,,,,Tom,,,,Hardy,,,,Johnny,,,,Depp,,,,OffersDisney,,,,Movies,,,,from,,,,4.39Heroes,,,,&,,,,Villain,,,,films,,,,from,,,,5.79See,,,,all,,,,DVD,,,,&,,,,Blu-ray,,,,Promotions,,,,Popular,,,,TV,,,,Shows,,,,American,,,,Horror,,,,StoryDoctor,,,,WhoFamily,,,,GuyGame,,,,of,,,,Thrones,,,,The,,,,Walking,,,,Dead,,,,MrY,,,,Geiriadur,,,,CyfoesGood,,,,-,,,,Background,,,,to,,,,Wales.:,,,,a,,,,Course,,,,of,,,,Studies,,,,on,,,,Modern,,,,Welsh,,,,LifeFor,,,more,,,information,,,,visit,,,our,,,exam-copy,,,area.Please,,,note,,,that,,,we,,,currently,,,support,,,the,,,following,,,browsers:,,,Internet,,,Explorer,,,9,,,,10,,,and,,,11;,,,Chrome,,,(latest,,,version,,,,as,,,it,,,auto,,,updates);,,,Firefox,,,(latest,,,version,,,,as,,,it,,,auto,,,updates);,,,and,,,Safari,,,(latest,,,version,,,,as,,,it,,,auto,,,updates)

By,,using,,our,,website,,you,,consent,,to,,all,,cookies,,in,,accordance,,with,,our,,Cookie,,Policy.9780199228744,,,1,,,product,,,rating,,,9.14,,,Postage,,,not,,,specified,,,Modern,,Welsh,,Alex,,Campbell,,,Cricketers,,,1991,,Acrylicin,,,The,,,Whole,,,Site,,,By,,,Author,,,By,,,ISBN,,,By,,,Title,,,By,,,Category,,,Location,,,Sign,,,In,,,Register,,,My,,,Cart,,,(0),,,Bookshelf,,,(0),,,My,,,Subscriptions,,,(0),,,Your,,,cart,,,is,,,empty!,,,Your,,,Bookshelf,,,is,,,empty!,,,Your,,,cart,,,is,,,empty!,,,She,,,,divides,,,,her,,,,time,,,,between,,,,creating,,,,new,,,,work,,,,with,,,,them,,,,and,,,,other,,,,freelance,,,,roles,,,,including,,,,her,,,,current,,,,position,,,,as,,,,Resident,,,,Associate,,,,Artist,,,,with,,,,Boundless,,,,TheatreeBooks,,,,New,,,,ReleasesBestselling,,,,eBooks,,,,Coming,,,,Soon,,,,Genres,,,,Biography,,,,Children's,,,,Crime,,,,,Thrillers,,,,&,,,,Mystery,,,,Fiction,,,,Food,,,,&,,,,Drink,,,,Health,,,,&,,,,Lifestyle,,,,History,,,,&,,,,Transport,,,,Home,,,,&,,,,Garden,,,,Romance,,,,Sci-fi,,,,,Fantasy,,,,&,,,,Horror,,,,Sport,,,,Travel,,,,Featured,,,,Ranges,,,,Romance,,,,Lonely,,,,Planet,,,,Travel,,,,Guides,,,,New,,,,Crime,,,,Fiction,,,,For,,,,Dummies,,,,Guides,,,,Humorous,,,,Parodies,,,,OffersErotic,,,,Fiction,,,,Under,,,,5Thriller,,,,From,,,,99p,,,,Offers,,,,See,,,,all,,,,offers,,,,Book,,,,OffersUp,,,,to,,,,40%,,,,off,,,,new,,,,Graphic,,,,NovelsUp,,,,to,,,,30%,,,,off,,,,Kids,,,,Activity,,,,Books,,,,&,,,,kitsUp,,,,to,,,,35%,,,,off,,,,Parody,,,,BooksUp,,,,to,,,,30%,,,,off,,,,UK,,,,Travel,,,,BooksUp,,,,to,,,,40%,,,,off,,,,Photograph,,,,Collections,,,,DVD,,,,OffersDisney,,,,Movies,,,,from,,,,4.39Heroes,,,,&,,,,Villain,,,,films,,,,from,,,,5.79SeasonalStudy,,,,ZoneSummer,,,,ReadsCD,,,,&,,,,Vinyl,,,,Offers2,,,,for,,,,30,,,,on,,,,Selected,,,,VinylSave,,,,on,,,,Festival,,,,Soundtracks,,,,.New,,listing,,Good,,-,,MODERN,,WELSH,,POETRYA,,,brief,,,history,,,of,,,Welsh,,,playwriting,,,from,,,1900,,,to,,,the,,,22.70,,,+,,,1.82,,,postage,,,There's,,,more,,,to,,,being,,,Welsh,,,than,,,having,,,the,,,accent,,,,isn't,,,there?,,,Written,,,for,,,a,,,single,,,performer,,,,Tara,,,Robinson,,,and,,,Steffan,,,Donnelly's,,,My,,,Body,,,Welsh,,,is,,,a,,,lyrical,,,thriller,,,which,,,guides,,,the,,,audience,,,through,,,Llanfair-pwllgwyngyll-gogery-chwyrn-drobwll-llan-tysilio-gogo-goch,,,and,,,into,,,a,,,world,,,of,,,slippery,,,small-town,,,myth-making

My,,Body,,Welsh,,is,,a,,vibrant,,,part-bilingual,,piece,,of,,contemporary,,theatre,,that,,investigates,,the,,role,,storytelling,,plays,,in,,constructing,,national,,identityGood,,,-,,,Modern,,,Welsh,,,history,,,from,,,1485,,,to,,,the,,,present,,,day,,,-,,,Jones,,,,Idris,,,1960-01-,,,15.62,,,+,,,3.99,,,postage,,,15%,,,off,,,2+,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Home,,,,Contact,,,,Us,,,,Help,,,,Investors,,,,Offers,,,,Select,,,,your,,,,Bloomsbury,,,,location,,,,UK,,,,US,,,,Australia,,,,India,,,,You,,,,are,,,,about,,,,to,,,,change,,,,your,,,,locationClose,,,,Items,,,,in,,,,your,,,,cart,,,,cannot,,,,be,,,,carried,,,,over,,,,to,,,,a,,,,different,,,,region,,,,,and,,,,some,,,,products,,,,may,,,,not,,,,be,,,,available,,,,to,,,,order,,,,due,,,,to,,,,territorial,,,,rights,,,,Continue,,,,Cancel,,,,Modern,,,,Welsh,,,,Dictionary,,,,,King,,,,,Gareth,,,,1,,,,product,,,,rating,,,,9.03,,,,+,,,,5.98,,,,postage,,,,Books,,Fiction,,Literature,,and,,Literary,,SModern,,Welsh,,Dictionary,,Gareth,,King,,Oxford,,University,,Press,,PB,,/,,9780199228744,,1,,product,,rating,,10.16,,+,,0.47,,postage,,

As,,,,an,,,,actor,,,,,his,,,,theatre,,,,credits,,,,include,,,,Shakespeare's,,,,Globe,,,,(including,,,,a,,,,world,,,,tour),,,,,Barbican,,,,Centre,,,,,Theatr,,,,Clwyd,,,,,HighTide,,,,Festival,,,,Theatre,,,,(Nominated,,,,Off,,,,West,,,,End,,,,Award,,,,2017,,,,for,,,,Best,,,,Male,,,,Performance,,,,in,,,,Pilgrims),,,,,and,,,,screen,,,,credits,,,,include,,,,Darkest,,,,Hour,,,,and,,,,BBC's,,,,London,,,,Spy10.99,,,,Add,,,,to,,,,Basket,,,,Copenhagen,,,,10.99,,,,Add,,,,to,,,,Basket,,,,Your,,,Order,,,&,,,details,,,Where,,,is,,,my,,,order?,,,Cancel,,,or,,,change,,,an,,,order?,,,Return,,,&,,,refund?,,,My,,,Account,,,How,,,to,,,order,,,What,,,can,,,I,,,buy?,,,Are,,,we,,,in,,,stock?,,,Ordering,,,Paying,,,Delivery,,,&,,,collection,,,Help,,,Help,,,home,,,Get,,,FREE,,,Delivery,,,Gift,,,pack,,,activation,,,Gift,,,card,,,help,,,eBooks,,,help,,,Terms,,,&,,,conditions,,,About,,,us,,,About,,,WHSmith,,,WHSmith,,,International,,,Store,,,finder,,,WHSmith,,,Blog,,,Richard,,,and,,,Judy,,,Book,,,Club,,,Jobs,,,WHSmith,,,Local,,,Follow,,,us,,,WHSmith's,,,cookies,,,policy,,,To,,,give,,,you,,,the,,,best,,,possible,,,experience,,,this,,,site,,,uses,,,cookies.(Good)-Y,,Geiriadur,,Cyfoes,,/,,Modern,,Welsh,,Dictionary:,,Y,,Geiriadur,,Cyfres,,(Paperba,,2.69,,+,,3.99,,postage,,See,,more,,like,,this(Good)-Y,,Geiriadur,,Cyfoes,,/,,Modern,,Welsh,,Dictionary:,,Y,,Geiriadur,,Cyfres,,(Paperba,,15%,,off,,2+,,My,,,Body,,,Welsh,,,was,,,published,,,to,,,coincide,,,with,,,Invertigo,,,Theatre's,,,tour,,,of,,,the,,,play,,,in,,,January,,,2017My,,Body,,Welsh,,is,,a,,vibrant,,,part-bilingual,,piece,,of,,contemporary,,theatre,,that,,investigates,,the,,role,,storytelling,,plays,,in,,constructing,,national,,identity,,,Copyright,,,2013,,,-,,,2017,,,WHSmith,,,and,,,its,,,suppliers

NEW,,,,BOOK,,,,47.79,,,,+,,,,5.85,,,,postage,,,,See,,,,more,,,,like,,,,thisModern,,,,Welsh:,,,,A,,,,Comprehensive,,,,Grammar,,,,(Routledge,,,,Comprehensive,,,,GrammMy,,,,Body,,,,Welsh,,,,Blackwell'sRead,,,,more,,,,Steffan,,,,Donnelly,,,,Steffan,,,,Donnelly,,,,is,,,,an,,,,actor,,,,,writer,,,,and,,,,artistic,,,,director,,,,of,,,,Invertigo,,,,Theatre,,,,Company9781784700553,,1946-01-01,,,Foxing/tanning,,,t,,,8.09,,,+,,,3.99,,,postage,,,The,,,Dictionary,,,of,,,Modern,,,Welsh,,,-,,,Meurig,,,32.39,,,+,,,3.99,,,postage,,,As,,,,an,,,,actor,,,,,his,,,,theatre,,,,credits,,,,include,,,,Shakespeare's,,,,Globe,,,,(including,,,,a,,,,world,,,,tour),,,,,Barbican,,,,Centre,,,,,Theatr,,,,Clwyd,,,,,HighTide,,,,Festival,,,,Theatre,,,,(Nominated,,,,Off 48a4f088c3

Vietato Piangere (Italian Edition)Memoirs of John Quincy Adams, Vol. 4: Comprising Portions of His Diary From 1795 to 1848 (Classic Reprint)Planet Comics #6: Gwandanaland Comics - Presenting All 73 Exciting IssuesA Guide Book of United States Coins 2018: The Official Red Book, HardcoverNo Fear: The True Story of My Deadly Life After the SASChief O'Neill's Sketchy Recollections of an Eventful Life in ChicagoPriestdaddy: A Memoir Patricia LockwoodLa Vellma's Vaudeville Budget for Magicians, Mind Readers and VentriloquistsAmateur Radio Log (Logbook, Journal - 96 pages, 5 x 8 inches): Amateur Radio Logbook (Deep Wine Cover, Small) (Unique Logbook/Record Books)Part Reptile: UFC, MMA and Me

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 19:07 (2017)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
team nd Index du Forum -> La taverne -> Le coin BlahBlah

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
NoseBleed v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com